Welcome to Clear Infosec
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of this website and services provided by Clear Infosec are subjected to the following terms and conditions, all parts, and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website and any services provided by or on this website.
The term “Clear Infosec” or “We” or “Us” or “Our” or “Company” refers to “Clear Infosec” or “Ana-Data Consulting Inc.” as Clear Infosec is a wholly owned information security subsidiary of Ana-Data Consulting Inc. (“Ana-Data”). The term “you” refers to the user of this website. The term “Agreement” refers to this Terms and Conditions to use this site. The term “Clear” is a brand owned by Ana Data Consulting Pvt Ltd.
You are bound by this agreement and reading this entirely is highly endorsed.
By accessing our website, you accept that:
- You have read, understood, and agreed to stay bound to this agreement.
- You may have access to certain information or materials either through our website or our services which is completely owned by us.
- Any 3rd party/partner website links and downloadable resources you access from this site are at your own risk.
- All the information on this site is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete and may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We own all legal rights and have the authority to this site, all the services, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property.
- Reproducing or sharing our intellectual properties without written permission from us is an offense.
- Any failure to comply with this agreement will result in immediate termination of all your granted rights and will be advised to immediately destroy all copies of resources in your possession.
The users are requested to confirm the accuracy and completeness of all posted information on this website before making any decision related to the services, products, or any other matters mentioned on this site.
As a user of this site, you may be requested to register with us and will be asked to provide us with some personal details which will not be shared with anyone other than our organization and its sub-organizations without your knowledge.
We do not ask for any confidential or proprietary information from you through this site. But willingly sharing any material with us will grant us all the rights to the material including but not limited to modifying and sharing it.
You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide with us and for all the activities under your account.
Providing inaccurate information or using this site or our services for any unlawful activity will result in immediate termination of this agreement and the business relationship.
User Limitation of liability
The company will be liable for any loss, claim, or damage of any kind from using this website and any of the resources or services, to the full extent permitted by the law.
Nothing in this agreement, including this and the preceding section, shall exclude or limit the company’s liability for losses that may be excluded by applicable law.
You shall be restricted solely by the restrictions that are legal in your jurisdiction and our responsibility shall be confined as far as the law permits.
Modifications to the agreement
We hold the right to change this agreement at any time and the updated content will only be visible to the users. The responsibility to review this agreement is on you.
Your visit to this website after a change in this agreement will confirm your choice that you have reviewed and accepted the terms.